Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions set out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
- The content of this website is the sole property of Farndale Cottages. All intellectual property rights (including without limitation any copyright and design right) existing in this site and any products displayed on it belong exclusively to Farndale Cottages save where indicated to the contrary.You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Farndale Cottages copyright notice is preserved at all times.
- Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website.Farndale Cottages is a trade mark owned The Farndale Estate and is used in this site under licence from that company. Any other trade marks, whether registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
- Whilst Farndale Cottages has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of business.
- Farndale Cottages shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Farndale Cottages cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. Farndale Cottages makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- “Farndale Cottages” is a trading name of the The Farndale Estate. Documents may be served on Farndale Cottages at its registered office, which is situated at:Farndale Cottages, The Estate Office, Church Houses, Farndale, Kirkbymoorside, YO62 7LF
- Any links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. Farndale Cottages does not approve of, endorse or otherwise recommend the content of any third party site and can accept no liability for the availability, suitability or content of such website(s) to which you will be moving.